Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Setting Tables View
      by jessier355 on April 28, 2015 at 11:54:49 PDT

Good league, active players, tournaments all day. I was told the league has been using PLAYOK a long time now, then why can it take so long to get a table going? Not just the person setting but players going to table. Longer I"m in league longer it is getting to get table going. Even using invite doesn't get players there. Fun league and games, let's get them going so the fellowship and cards can get started.
    • Setting Tables View
        by shedebul on May 5, 2015 at 09:04:14 PDT

Good league, active players, tournaments all day. I was told the league has been using PLAYOK a long time now, then why can it take so long to get a table going? Not just the person setting but players going to table. Longer I"m in league longer it is getting to get table going. Even using invite doesn't get players there. Fun league and games, let's get them going so the fellowship and cards can get started.

• Setting Tables View
          by shedebul on May 5, 2015 at 09:06:21 PDT

It would also help if all members registered for a turny would show up in lounge in a timely manner...... so the TD can make sure all players are accounted for and invited to conference.

• Setting Tables View
        by escade on May 4, 2015 at 05:01:02 PDT

Thank you so much Jessier for bringing this to staff's attention. I sent the follow msg out to league members and hope that they will do better. Thanks again.

FYI: There have been lots of complaints on how slow it is to get tables set and ready to play in the Wild Zone, PlayOK. From now on, TD will start DQ-ing players who do not set tables, accept invites to tables, and hold up games. Most of the players have been here long enough to know how to get to the tables and get the games going in a timely manner. This is causing the TDs and players to get frustrated. I do hope you all will try harder to get tables up and running so that the tourneys can run smoothly and not take so long for those who have byes and have to wait. thanks a lot, and we do appreciate all of you.

• Setting Tables View
        by escade on May 4, 2015 at 04:35:29 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!