Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• ampquotAttitudesampquot View
      by Grim_Reaperz on May 5, 2015 at 10:55:46 PDT

Hey ya all... I love this game, love the battles of the mind, the chess match of defense vs offense, figuring out how to set ya, pull 31 if we take the bid, and sometimes... on just saving a bad bid, or a drop. I am a playful individual, as well as a competitive one, but... this is a "game" evry1, I "never" say "anything" directed at you as a personal attack, or should I say... "plz don't ever take it like that, bout the game, or how it played, the other day... JP pulled one of my tricks on me that I do, and schooled me, I laughed, and stated, "got my eye on u now", cause evrytime I play im looking to get the best of you, if I don't, and you get the best me, then good for you, not gonna cry over it... gonna tyfg.. and move on, and try to get ya next time. I don't control the dealer, or how anyone else plays there cards, whos to say who gets the beat down, after I just jokenly said
Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)

Over $4,812,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!