Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Revy and variation tourneys View
      by nuckles68 on August 28, 2016 at 21:33:56 PDT

I would LOVE to see some variation (particularly the revy series) of tournies in the evenings. I work 7 days a week (2 jobs) and go to school and the evenings are the only time I have to play. Revies are my faves! Just something to ponder please TD's - thank you!
        by shock_therapy123 on May 6, 2017 at 14:25:06 PDT

I would LOVE to see some variation (particularly the revy series) of tournies in the evenings. I work 7 days a week (2 jobs) and go to school and the evenings are the only time I have to play. Revies are my faves! Just something to ponder please TD's - thank you!

Figuring out how to do this ------i would like to see some dump tourneys also-------i do appreciate the real pino tournies (to 500) that have been scheduled (ty)--- there are so many options first marriage of a suit etc nice to have some variety!

by shock_therapy123 on May 6, 2017 at 14:21:39 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!