Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• Hi Everyone View
      by truly_insane2006 on December 17, 2012 at 14:26:21 PST

Just wanted to drop in and tell everyone Hi and that I miss talking to everyone. Life has been a little hectic lately for me as most of you know and some probably still don't I was divorced in Feb. so I have been working at getting myself back to the top again taking that I am a single mom with no ones help it has been a struggle. But I am much much better now and coming upon one year of the divorce. I have my own home and I have been happier then I have ever been in my entire life. And No its not because of a man I have came to the conclusion its more fun to just date....lol. I like this thing of no commitments and no one telling me what I can and cannot do....lol. Anyhow I hope to see everyone soon and if not before the holiday I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Safe Happy New year
    Love you all,
    Sheila aka Truly_Insane2006 ( which I still am that person lol)
Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can move LadderBux from one League to another if you are a Platinum or Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!