Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• My absence View
      by roses35_us on January 27, 2014 at 16:49:22 PST

Hi Everyone ,
    I felt it was time to explain my absence from euchre and fb. It is with a heavy heart that I need to tell my mountain family that for the past 4 months my mom has been in 2 hospitals and a nursing home . She has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and ungraded stomach and lung cancer.Due to her declining health she is not elibile for chemo. On or about the first of the month they will move her to a hospice care wing in another medicare facility for elderly people. We have most of her last wishes in order and I have chosen to be with my mom as many hours in they day as they will allow . I want to be with her to hold her while she passes from this world to the next . I have also chosen to write her eulogy because she is not just my mom she is my best friend .Please pray for me to be strong . I love and miss you all
    Linda (roses35_us)
    ps you can still leave me a message on fb but my chat is off
    • My absence View
        by Shadylady0 on January 28, 2014 at 04:08:39 PST

Hi Linda

My prayers go out to you my friend. I understand what you are going through as I went through the same with my mom over 10 years ago. Know that you have lots of friends here if you anything.

Hugs
      Carol

• Re: My absence View
        by angierm1 on January 27, 2014 at 19:23:44 PST

Linda,

I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I will be keeping your mom, you and your family in my prayers.

Hugsss,
      angie

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!