Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• LUNATIC AND GAISIE View
      by jim6577 on December 24, 2005 at 14:42:50 PST

Lunatic, you are a wonderful friend and a great TD. I am going to miss your warm good nature and spirit.

I do understand that circumstances have made you choose this path. I support you in your decision. But I must agree with Kethry, if there is anything at all that can be done to keep you here let us know. I hope a solution can be found.

My partner Gaisie said it best when she declared that any league would want someone such as you on their staff. But why leave the friends you have known so well? Keep those talents you have here at the Haven. Don’t let the actions of one person destroy the fun and laughter we all share here.

But whatever you decide, I want you to know that I have enjoyed playing alongside you and I will always remain your friend.

Gaisie, thank you so much for the heartfelt comments you made about me in a recent posting. You have also been a wonderful partner to me. You and I together have been thru much over the years; long before we even played Euchre or knew about the Hardwood site. And in the past year while some people in another room took pleasure in making fun of us, we always knew the good people in Putty’s accepted us for who we are. It’s the people who make a room great and it is my hope that wherever we are those friends whom we have grown to cherish will be together with us.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!