Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Chatting View
      by Bestref1 on August 31, 2008 at 11:27:21 PDT

My name is Bestref and I had a on-fortunite incident not too long ago and it has been anoying Me so I will get it off my chest.
    When in a game, I love too see the harmony by all 4-players and the talking back in fourth. This is what the game is all about fun. But when someone comes in from the outsida and wants too chat for quite awhile with someone, I believe this is very distracvting too Me, but too the others. When You ask them too nicelyleave and they don't like it and call You a BAD #*^well that carry's it a bit far. Yes!!!, I have been called worse then that when refeing and the words didn't really hurt Me as maybe one of the other players. There is nothing wrong and stopping and say something and leave, We are a family and this is great.
    Now I have said my pice and I say no more
    Thanks Bestref

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• Chatting View
        by comanchegal on September 2, 2008 at 16:36:31 PDT

My name is Bestref and I had a on-fortunite incident not too long ago and it has been anoying Me so I will get it off my chest. When in a game, I love too see the harmony by all 4-players and the talking back in fourth. This is what the game is all about fun. But when someone comes in from the outsida and wants too chat for quite awhile with someone, I believe this is very distracvting too Me, but too the others. When You ask them too nicelyleave and they don't like it and call You a BAD #*^well that carry's it a bit far. Yes!!!, I have been called worse then that when refeing and the words didn't really hurt Me as maybe one of the other players. There is nothing wrong and stopping and say something and leave, We are a family and this is great. Now I have said my pice and I say no more Thanks Bestref [Post automatically censored for profanity]

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Rustic Heart Pendant (120000)

Over $4,813,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!