TM7 International Backgammon
Message Forum

• RE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2024 View
      by Mag7_Alex_2022_ on January 14, 2024 at 13:08:30 PST

CHANGE OF PLANS THIS AM FOR THE #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEEAGUE ONLY AT SAFE HARBOR GAMES!

SINCE CASES LADDER GAVE ME A GOOD PRICE SINCE THEY HAVE KNOW ME SINCE 1995 MEANING BACKGAMMON DAYS ON YAHOO DAYS IN BLONDIES LEAGUE.........

TO THE #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEAGUE TO A FEW TDS AND A FEW MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON PLAYERS LOOK OUT FOR A 8 TO 10 REOCCRRING DIAMOND STARTING THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBERUARY 2024 REOCCRRING ON EVERY MONTH ON!

YES MAG 7 GINNY ALREADY GOT HER REOCCTTING
    DIAMOND AND STARTING FEBUARY 2024 8 TO 10 REOCCRRING DIAMIMONDS BEING GIVEN OUT TO A FEW MAGNIFICENT HTDS AND MAGGNIFICENT PLAYERS SINCE THEY ALL KNOW I AM ALWAYS BLUNT HONEST AND I NEVER SUGAR COAT ANYTHING.

GOOD LUCK ALLIN TOURNAMENTS ON THIS FABULOUS FANTASTIC FABULOUS SUNDAY EVENING TOURNAMENTS :)

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
chrispjlmtd (Head Admin)  
BBeach_Bum (kathy)  
peaceonyou2006 (Toni)  
TM7_Mygoodness (owner/operator TM7 Teams)  
boopers (Betty Boop - HTML)  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)

Over $4,814,200.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!