TM7 International Backgammon
Message Forum

• SWEET MAY 2024 IS HERE SOON View
      by Mag7_Alex_2022_ on April 22, 2024 at 05:55:19 PDT

THANK YOU MAG7_GINNY FOR CONVINCING ME TO COME BACK THE ONLY #1 MAGNIFICENT BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SAFE HARBOR GAMES ONLY AND SWEET MAY 2024 WILL BE HERE SOON. THANK YOU GINNY FOR HELPING ME PICK OUT THE 8 REOCCRRING PREMUIMS FOR THOSE 8 MAGNIFICENT 8 PLAYERS 8 REOCCURRING SUPRISES RE OCCURING AND ON AND TWO 2 TD TIER 2 TD DONATIONS REOCCRRING AND ON FOR JAN AND PEACE AKA TONI.

STARTING IN MAY AND REOCCRRRING AND ON MY HUBBYS CRUZ CC I SHARE WITH HIM.

• SWEET MAY 2024 IS HERE SOON View
        by Mag7_Alex_2022_ on April 25, 2024 at 12:06:58 PDT

CORRECTION ONLY 7 REOCCRRING DIAMOND REOCCCURING AND ON MAY 2024 AND ON AND TD TIER 2 TD DONATIONS FOR JAN AND PEACE AKA TONI

THANK YOU MAG7_GINNY FOR CONVINCING ME TO COME BACK THE ONLY #1 MAGNIFICENT BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SAFE HARBOR GAMES ONLY AND SWEET MAY 2024 WILL BE HERE SOON. THANK YOU GINNY FOR HELPING ME PICK OUT THE 7 REOCCRRING PREMUIMS FOR THOSE 8 MAGNIFICENT 8 PLAYERS 8 REOCCURRING SUPRISES RE OCCURING AND ON AND TWO 2 TD TIER 2 TD DONATIONS REOCCRRING AND ON FOR JAN AND PEACE AKA TONI.
      STARTING IN MAY AND REOCCRRRING AND ON MY HUBBYS CRUZ CC I SHARE WITH HIM.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
chrispjlmtd (Head Admin)  
BBeach_Bum (kathy)  
peaceonyou2006 (Toni)  
TM7_Mygoodness (owner/operator TM7 Teams)  
boopers (Betty Boop - HTML)  
League Tips
Did you know you can edit your username? Visit the MyAccount tab to find out what else you can edit on your profile.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)

Over $4,814,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!