Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• program View
      by relic48us on June 7, 2022 at 15:58:57 PDT

it would be nice someday to see the lader op come in ans see how things are going .I think there are a couple issues that need to be addressed esp this OLD STALE program needs to be removed and a new 1 to replace it/ Also would be nice to be able make our tables private so we dont have players jumping in when ever they come into the room and sit and watch for a bit then ask for a game before were done TY i know this wont get back to the right people but just my 2 cents and maybe some thing to think about to draw new players to this site

• Re: program View
        by lil_thummper on June 7, 2022 at 16:08:11 PDT

: it would be nice someday to see the lader op come in ans see how things are going .I think there are a couple issues that need to be addressed esp this OLD STALE program needs to be removed and a new 1 to replace it/ Also would be nice to be able make our tables private so we dont have players jumping in when ever they come into the room and sit and watch for a bit then ask for a game before were done TY i know this wont get back to the right people but just my 2 cents and maybe some thing to think about to draw new players to this site
      :

When a game is 75-35 it's not right--relic is not the BOT

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
If your friends and family tell you to get some fresh air, you can always take a laptop outdoors.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,814,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!