Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• program View
      by relic48us on June 7, 2022 at 15:58:57 PDT

it would be nice someday to see the lader op come in ans see how things are going .I think there are a couple issues that need to be addressed esp this OLD STALE program needs to be removed and a new 1 to replace it/ Also would be nice to be able make our tables private so we dont have players jumping in when ever they come into the room and sit and watch for a bit then ask for a game before were done TY i know this wont get back to the right people but just my 2 cents and maybe some thing to think about to draw new players to this site

• Re: program View
        by lil_thummper on June 7, 2022 at 16:08:11 PDT

: it would be nice someday to see the lader op come in ans see how things are going .I think there are a couple issues that need to be addressed esp this OLD STALE program needs to be removed and a new 1 to replace it/ Also would be nice to be able make our tables private so we dont have players jumping in when ever they come into the room and sit and watch for a bit then ask for a game before were done TY i know this wont get back to the right people but just my 2 cents and maybe some thing to think about to draw new players to this site
      :

When a game is 75-35 it's not right--relic is not the BOT

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Craigslist is a great place to advertise free couches.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,814,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!